Sunday, December 22, 2013

Week 8, Assignment 2



Writing a literature review was a little overwhelming at the beginning. When I first started reading the assignment for week 8, I did not know where to start but after reading the assigned lectures , watching the on line tutorial and looking at some of the samples, it became a little bit easier.

Writing the literature review helped me realize that I need to be more organized and start writing better notes when I’m reading my sources, by writing down more  specific information .  I had to go back one by one to each one of my sources to find valuable information that I was missing.  One thing that was difficult to me when I was writing my literature review was how to put it in order.

Doing research papers in this class has made me more aware to new topics that I would like to research for my future papers, there is so much about research that it seems like a never ending project.


I feel a little bit more comfortable about citing my sources.  Having taken this class benefited me immensely in my career at Brandman and beyond.

Good luck everyone!

Monica Guiza

1 comment:

  1. Monica, I relate to you at the begging of the course I didn't understand what was everything about. But once I read the assign readings and videos provided to us it was much easier. I am glad you found everything you needed for your research. Good Luck on your further classes!

    ReplyDelete